Mercyhill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercyhill

town of the great

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MUSIC *
Mercyhill by Whatever on Grooveshark
CHATANGO CHAT *
Latest topics
» Do The Romeo & Juliet (open)
THE BASICS * Emptyby Monty Othius Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 pm

» Song Requests?
THE BASICS * Emptyby BriarRose Archer Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:53 am

» Monty Othius
THE BASICS * Emptyby Monty Othius Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:00 am

» Clyde Othius
THE BASICS * Emptyby Clyde Othius Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:58 pm

» delicious egg curry..!!!!!!!!
THE BASICS * Emptyby Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:59 am

» Entertainment is all around us! (mandatory)
THE BASICS * Emptyby Claire Aicone Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:51 pm

» Claire Aicone
THE BASICS * Emptyby Claire Aicone Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:10 pm

» Staff application
THE BASICS * Emptyby Claire Aicone Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:44 pm

» Dalton Miller
THE BASICS * Emptyby Dalton Miller Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Affiliates
(none so far)
ICC CHAT *
OCC CHAT!

THE BASICS *

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anestria Vestri

Anestria Vestri

THE BASICS * Empty
PostSubject: THE BASICS *   THE BASICS * EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Welcome to Grand Jour Academy. I am Kuma, your admin, and I will be going over the rules.

JOINING THE SITE *

This should be pretty easy to understand, but appearantly over my years of being an admin of another Academy Roleplay, I have noticed people have not noticed this rule.

* Do not, and I really mean it, DO NOT make your name something stupid such as koolkat, rockstarchick101, etc.
Over at my old forum there was at least three or so accounts with retarded names like that. You must make your username something like Candence Tulip, James Walker, etc.

After you register, or whenever you have time, you should fill out your application. Please do not write at least three scentence for your personality or history. It gets irratating. If you need time to think about what to write, please make your application a work in progress. Nobody is rushing you.

Unless you are make a twin, triplets, or whatever the case, do not share a face claim with anybody else. It sounds weird, you know?

INAPROPRIATE NONSENSE *

Okay, I'm really not sure what to rate this site because nobody has started roleplaying. It will obviously never become 'mature', if you know what I mean.

So that means, no nudity or sexual activity. Really. Like, it's dumn, don't do it. You may simply say that they "went all the way," but just don't be an imbecial and decided to be all gross and decriptive. Just. Simply do not post about your characters having sexy time.

DO NOT, for pete's sake, GMOD. It's stupid. You may only Gmod if you recive special permisson from the roleplayers themselves.

Oh, and here I go on about over exageration. No, I am not talking about drama, I am talking about how this one character acts like their all big and tough, and guess what? THEY'RE A FEMALE FRESHMEN WHO HAS NO EXPERIANCE AT ANY TYPES OF SELF DEFENSE.

Please do not spam the chats with other sites, please. You may discuss about other sites, but don't be all like, "OMG DUDE LIKE I HAVE THIS ONE WEBSITE YEAH AND I NEED MEMBERS" because that is not what the chat box is freaking FOR.

Okay, well, that's all I have nag about. Thank you for reading the rules and have a fun time roleplaying.
Back to top Go down

THE BASICS *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mercyhill :: Rules and Identifiying Yourself :: Rules-
Jump to: